STATOR VARNISH DIPPING MACHINE
Work position arrangement: there are totally 20 work positions on this
machine, 2 in work part load/unload zone, 3 in preheating zone, 1 in
cooling zone, 1 in vanrish dipping zone and 2 in excesive varnish
dripping zone, gelling and curing will have 11 work positions.
- There are two work positions in load/unload area, operator is
working in load/unload zone.
- There are 3 work positions in preheating zone, stator will heated
up in this area, preheating time will various by according to the
step beat time set, the main function of this zone is to remove
the moist from the windings of the work part,thus to prevent bubles
apeared of surface of the stack after varnish dipping.
- There is only one work position in the cooling zone, this to reduce
a bit of the temperature after it was preheated also to avoid that
the over heated work parts will causes varnish temperature raising
- One of the varnish dip work position, system will carry on varnish
dip process for the stators here.
- There are two accessive varnish drip work positions here on the
machine, stators after dip, the accessive varnish will drip onto
the receiving tray, and this will prevent accesesive varnish drip
into the gelling zone.
- Work positions in gelling and curing zones togther will take 11
work positions,stators after dipping will enter to the oven for
heating, the gelling time and curing time will differs by its
setting of step beating time, scrape varnish receiving tray is
there for collecting the dripping varnish from the hunging
basckets, it also convinient for Party A to remove and clean the
varnish tray in the future.
||4700mm x 1050mm x 2000mm (L*W*H)
|Pitch Of Work Position
||415V 50Hz. 3 Phase 5 Line
|Power Supply Control Loop
||1.5 Kw Brake Motor
||Cold Status:42Kw, Hot Status:≤21Kw
|Varnish Effective Dimension
||550mm X 280mm X 120mm (L*W*D)